The Benefits of an Intensive Learner Driving Course
We will do our best to book times to suit you. It’s possible to spread your course, it’s up to you. All our students get FREE access to Theory Test Pro. text your email address to request access and we will hook you up, app available Free. You are twice as likely to pass 1st time with theory test pro. Tel or Text 07928 828048
NOTE: INTENSIVE COARSES ARE FOR MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC CARS TYPICALLY CAN BE 12 HOURS PER WEEK OR TO SUIT YOU. WE CAN FIND TESTS QUICKLY FOR YOU. PLEASE READ REVIEWS. Contact Us
or text 07928 828048
1. Condensed Learning Period:
The primary advantage of an intensive learner driving course is the condensed learning period it offers. Instead of spreading out
lessons over several months, an intensive course compresses the training into a shorter timeframe, typically ranging from a few days
to a few weeks. This concentrated approach ensures that learners receive consistent instruction and practice, enabling them to build
upon their skills more rapidly.
2. Time and Cost Efficiency:
For those with limited time availability, an intensive learner driving course offers a practical solution. By completing the training in a shorter timeframe,
learners can save time and fit the course into their busy schedules more easily. Additionally, while the upfront cost of an intensive course may seem higher
compared to traditional lessons, the overall cost can be lower as learners are likely to require fewer lessons overall.
- (A) 6 Hour Intensive £390
- (B) 12 Hours Intensive £695
- (C) 18 Hours Intensive £844
- (D) 24 Hours Intensive £1190
- (E) 35 Hours Intensive £1715
- (F) 42 Hours Beginners Coarse £2016 (Test fee included)
- (G) 48 Hour Extended Begginer Coarse £2208 (Test fee included)
- (A) Ideal for drivers from countries outside the UK with home country license.
- (B) Perfect to finish your driver training ready for test.
- (C) Your midway through training and need to fast track to test.
- (D) Your a quick learner and need a full license fast.
- (E) Your struggling with manoeuvres and need extra help.
- (F) Begginer but have some experience on the roads.
- (G) Begginers from scratch who need help with confidence and anxiety.
- (H) Begginers needing extra time and want to spread the coarse over a longer period..Contact us
Postponement or Cancellation of Lesson by Clients
•At least two working days’ notice of postponement or cancellation of lesson is required. Please note that Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not counted as working days. Late cancellations or postponements will be charged for as specified in the Price List and Payment Details.
•Such notice to the instructor (in writing, or by phone call or text message) shall be deemed to have been served on the day that the communication is received at the instructor’s premises where it will be timed and recorded, please read